Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD - 32-in/32-out USB 3.0/HDX Audio Interface
Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD
The Orion Studio HD utilizes USB 3.0 or Pro Tools HDX to connect with Mac and Windows computers. Easily move between multiple DAWs and manage complicated projects by switching between HD and USB 3.0. You also have a ton of flexibility to connect with multiple digital formats, including ADAT and S/PDIF.
Seamless integration with your studio - Orion Studio HD features two monitor outs with front-panel A/B switching for reference. Digital expansion and synchronization are offered by ADAT, S/PDIF, and Word Clock I/O.
A Top-shelf Pro Tools HD Interface with Real-time FX - Want to upgrade your HD rig? If so, the Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD is a great solution. On top of world-class conversion and clocking, mastering-grade monitoring, and powerful FPGA-powered effects, you also get Antelope's proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, which provides perfect integration with Pro Tools HD. Orion Studio HD also plays nice with native DAWs, thanks to low-latency USB 3.0 connectivity. You'll benefit from ample I/O, including 12 high-quality mic pres, 16 analog outputs, two guitar re-amping outputs, and a plethora of digital options. The Orion Studio HD is a powerhouse. It will make an invaluable asset to your studio.
Modeled Vintage EQs, Compressors, and More Onboard - Hardware-based emulations of classic processors - Antelope Audio's FPGA technology allows Orion Studio HD near-zero latency performance and also powers the FPGA effects suite with digital re-creations of classic hardware processors. FPGA effects respond more like hardware compared with many other plug-ins thanks to this powerful processing platform.
Antelope's included FPGA suite delivers spot-on emulations of vintage processors. Sweeten tracks with Pultec EQ emulations, make vocals shine with the 1073 EQ model designed in partnership with BAE, add life to drums and guitars with the VEQ-55A plug-in, and utilize vintage and contemporary guitar amp and cabinet simulations to create larger-than-life tones. All of these effects processors can be instantiated on any input, output, or DAW track, making Orion Studio HD a powerful virtual effects rack.
Part of the Antelope Audio FPGA suite is AuraVerb, an original reverb processor designed by Antelope's top programmers. And because it runs in real time on Antelope's Modeling Engine, you can use it for tracking as well as mixdown with virtually no latency.
The EQs, compressors, and effects in the Antelope FPGA suite are just the beginning. Antelope's engineers are continuously working on creating new models of classic vintage gear, and for now, you'll be able to add them to your software suite as they become available.
Emulations of vintage Pultec EQs, the classic 1073 EQ model created with BAE, the VEQ-55A EQ, and the AuraVerb reverb are just some of the effects that come standard in Antelope's included FPGA suite. Apply them to any inputs or outputs you like, perfect for sweetening tracks on the way in and for providing artists stellar headphone mixes. You can even use these effects to process tracks in your DAW.
Advanced remote apps - Apps for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android control Antelope Audio interfaces remotely from any device on your network. You'll have full control over Orion Studio HD's audio routing, built-in FPGA processing, input/output metering, and more. Plus, you can run the app simultaneously on multiple devices/operating systems (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) and have them all control one interface at the same time.
Antelope Audio Orion Studio HD Features:
- Pro Guitar Interface A clean front end with zero-latency monitoring and Overloud amp modeling give guitar and bass players access to great recorded tones without the amp and the mic.
- Most Mic/Line Channels Multiple mic preamps and line/DI inputs equip the Orion Studio HD for many real-world recording applications: drums, full bands/orchestras, etc.
- Lowest Latency USB 3.0's round-trip speed reduces latency to imperceptible amounts. The result is a near-analog recording experience for both the producer and the artist.
- Advanced Remote Apps Apps for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android control Antelope Audio interfaces remotely from any device on your network.
- World-class Clocking Any product worthy of the Antelope Audio name must have exceptional clocking. Extremely low jitter gives this unit Antelope's vivid depth and three-dimensionality.
- Realistic Vintage Effects Hardware-based Pultec-style EQ and AuraVerb reverb are just some of the effects that come standard in Antelope's included FPGA suite.
- 12 high-end mic preamps with phantom power; 16 analog outputs
- FPGA latency-free modeling engine powers modeled vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, and more
- 2 mastering-quality Monitor Outputs with A/B switching and DACs with 129dB dynamic range
- 2 headphone outputs
- 2 guitar re-amping outputs
- Integrated talkback microphone and headphone routing
- Antelope's superior AFC jitter-management technology
- Color coded software-based routing matrix with 4 independent mixers
- Burnsphere (DE)
- Marcus II (US)
- Overange 120 (UK)
- Tweed Deluxe
- Plexi 59
- Rock 75
- Rock 22.10
- VEQ-STU 089
- VEQ-STU 169
- VEQ-STU 900
- VEQ HA32C
- BAE 1023
- BAE 1084
- VEQ-4K Series
- VEQ-4K Black
- VEQ-4K Brown
- VEQ-4K Pink
- VEQ-4K Orange
- VEQ – 1A
- Lang PEQ2
- Parametric EQ
- Gyraf Gyratec X
- Grove Hill Liverpool
- Antelope FeedForward Compressor