ART Project Series - Mix USB
This little mixer is seriously cool and pretty versatile. If you're in the market for an audio interface, check out the ART USB Mix.
The ART USB Mix is a bus powered (yes no adapter!) 3 Channel Microphone, Instrument, and Line Mixer / Computer Interface is a compact versatile audio interface for your computer that converts analog signals from a variety of audio sources to USB Audio. Perfect for anyone wanting versatility of sources at home or to do mobile location recording, pod casting, online radio or anything to do with recording and mixing on the fly.
You can plug your ipod & a studio condenser microphone into the USB mix balance them and listen on headphones or a pair of speakers and then record the stereo mix into your computer via the built in USB!
- USB powered, no external power supply needed when used with a computer
- Balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼-inch Instrument inputs with switchable impedance
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources
- ¼-inch TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines
- Stereo ¼-inch TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator
- Switchable assignment of USB playback to channels 2 and 3
- USB 2.0 compliant
- USB cable, and Audacity recording software included
For full specifications see the ART Web site here.
Customers also viewed