Cascade Fathead I Blumlein Pair
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Cascade Fathead I - Blumlein Pair
We supply Black & Silver. Fathead I's are no longer available with Lundahls Transformer upgrades.
Fatheads are a serious sounding ribbon for a fraction of the price without comprimising any quality! We know because we've been using them for years. There is a very good chance you've alreday heard a instrument or voice recorded using a Cascade Ribbon from the many records recorded at our studio.
They can handle drums, a screaming guitar cab and more. Want to get those chuggy' gat sounds? We'll the Fathead is the answer. A now famous ribbon microphone among engineers the world over, unbelievable sound for the money, robust and flexible and a hot looker!
In a pair you get the option of using them seperately or as a pair, included is Blumlien bar to create massive stereo images with ease.
Fatheads puts to rest that a Ribbon doesn't have to cost thousands to sound good.
All colors and grill options available on request an are subject to availability and upgrade costs from Cascade.
- Type: Ribbon (velocity) Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Frequency response: See PDF below
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 135 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 6 1/2", 1"(O.D. body)
- FAT HEAD Stereo Pair Microphones
- Aluminum case
- Blumlein Stereo Adaptor Bar
- 2 Premium suspension shockmounts
For Full specificatiosn : http://www.cascademicrophones.com/cascade_FAT%20HEAD.html
STL Audio is extremely proud to be the exclusive NZ importer/distributor for Cascade Microphones buy direct and save with STL Audio.
Customers also viewed