Type 07 - 7.2" Active Near field Studio Monitors (Pair)
Stock arriving mid November
The Type 07 is much more than a classical nearfield-monitor. It creates a degree of sonic stability, spatiality, and transparency that makes it sound much bigger and more mature than its moderate size and sleek design make it appear. It features 2×100W ICEpower amps, a newly designed, rock-solid woofer and an improved Air Motion Transformer for a natural and acurate high-frequency reproduction. It is precisely for these reasons that there is hardly a field of audio production, which the Type 07 is not ideally suited for: Its clever design makes it an especially good player in broadcasting contexts as well as in recording and mastering studios.
The Type 07 comes, like every HEDD speaker, with XLR and RCA connections. In addition, it features a free card slot that allows for a wider range of digital functionality. HEDD currently offers optional cards for Dante, Ravenna / AES67 (Audio-over-IP!) and AES3 / EBU integration. And this is just the beginning ...
• Frequency response: 38Hz – 50kHz (Crossover: 2300Hz)
• 2 x 100W ICE power amps from Denmark (Max. SPL: ≥116dB)
• XLR & RCA inputs
• HEDD Bridge modular input card-system for digital connectivity (AES3, Dante / AES67)
• Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matt-black rubber finish
• Input- and Tweeter-Gain potentiometers (-10dB – +6dB / ±4dB)
• High (±4dB at 20kHz) and Low (±4dB at 50Hz) shelf controls
• Universal Mains (85V – 265V)
• W: 220mm x H: 300mm x D: 370mm Weight: 9.6kg
• Made in Germany
Don't forget all STL Pro Audio products include Free Shipping Nationwide in NZ!
Customers also viewed