IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic
Record Your Acoustic Guitar Anywhere
IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic guitar interface is one of the easiest ways you'll find to record your steel-string acoustic guitar, nylon-string guitar, ukulele, or other acoustic instrument. The iRig Acoustic gently clips onto your guitar's soundhole with a rubberized clamp, while an MEMS microphone captures the vibrations of your guitar. Connect to your iOS or Android device with the built-in 1/8" TRRS cable. There's even a headphone output for monitoring your recordings. With the IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic interface in your guitar case's accessory pocket, you'll always be ready to record inspiration when it strikes.
IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Guitar Interface at a Glance:
- Record to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Capture the full sonic range and character of your guitar
- Enhance your acoustic tone with AmpliTube Acoustic software
Record to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
The IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic guitar interface couldn't be simpler - clip the interface to your guitar's soundhole, connect the 1/8" TRRS cable to your iOS or Android device, and you're ready to use it with AmpliTube Acoustic or virtually any other recording app. Use the 1/8" output for monitoring with headphones or to connect to a mixer or powered speaker for live performance.
Capture the full sonic range and character of your guitar
Unlike piezo or magnetic pickups, the IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic's MEMS microphone captures the actual vibrations of your guitar's top. This results in a more natural acoustic tone, with a wider dynamic range and harmonic richness. We've heard some great acoustic pickup systems, but we still agree that it's hard to beat the sound of an actual microphone on an acoustic instrument. You'll be impressed by the results you get just by clipping the iRig Acoustic and hitting record - and you can further fine-tune your tone with IK Multimedia's AmpliTube Acoustic software.
Enhance your acoustic tone with AmpliTube Acoustic Free software
With the included AmpliTube Acoustic Free app, you get three gear models and a single-track recorder to get you started.
IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Guitar Interface Features:
- Acoustic guitar interface for iOS and Android
- Clear, vibrant acoustic tone captured with an MEMS (MicroElectrical-Mechanical System) microphone
- Easy to use, simply clips to your guitar's soundhole with a rubber clamp
- Connect to your iOS or Android device with the built-in 1/8" TRRS cable
- Also has an 1/8" headphone output for monitoring
- Includes AmpliTube Acoustic FREE app