MXL Guitar CUBE - Condenser Microphone
The Guitar Cube Pro comes in a chrome finish and EQ curve optimized for electric guitar recording. The Guitar Cube Pro is the perfect solution for capturing or recording guitars on stage, but also vocals too. The Guitar Cube Pro provides a 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm and a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. Placement near a stack is made possible thanks to its 140dB SPL range and ability to handle the heaviest metal or rock music. The small design of the Guitar Cube Pro allows for tight placement on stage or in the studio. Each microphone comes with hardmount clip and pouch.
At a Glance:
- Ideal condenser microphone for recording drums
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Full low end, smooth mid-range and detailed high end
- Compact design that makes placement easy
- Gold sputtered diaphragm for an outstanding tone
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsule: 32mm/1.26"
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA
- Weight: 0.85lb.
- Metal Finish: Chrome
- Hard Mount Adapter
STL Pro Audio is the MXL Microphones Distributor for New Zealand, so buy direct with confidence.
MXL Cube - Gui...
Customers also viewed