MXL - R144 Heritage Edition Ribbon Microphone
ncorporating a Figure-8 polar pattern and a 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon, the MXL R144 HE offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings and is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications. The R144 also performs brilliantly on acoustic instruments, strings, and horns and offers high SPL capability, outstanding side rejection and precise directivity.
- Heritage Edition R144 Ribbon Microphone
- Professional Shockmount
- Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth
- Figure 8 polar pattern for outstanding side rejection and precise directivity
- High SPL capability
- Delivers an unbelievably natural sound and stunning realism for vocal and instrument recordings
- Distinctive body design with purple and chrome metal finish
- Includes R144 ribbon microphone, shockmount, carrying case, cleaning cloth, manual, & application guide
- Wired with Mogami cable
- Recommended for:
- Electric guitar
- Brass horns
- Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
- Ribbon Element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
- Ribbon Length: 47mm/1.85 in.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz -17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -56 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: >1500 Ohms
- Max SPL for 0.1% THD: >130 dB @1 kHz
- Size: 47mm x 171mm/1.85 in. x 6.75 in.
STL Pro Audio is proud to be the exclusive MXL Microphones distributor for New Zealand.
Customers also viewed