Presonus - Faderport
As great as DAWs are, it’s a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch.
That’s why we created the FaderPort™, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
Full transport, window views (arrange or mix), automation arming, and a single motorized channel fader with panning, mute, solo & record arming are all included.
If you are DAW savy & use groups, the Faderport is an extremely useful controller. You can arm an entire session or group of mics, or even mute, solo or record automation on 256 channels at once - just saying!
The Faderport is way more than just a single fader control surface, you just have to think outside the box - pun intended!
- Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation
- Touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- 1,024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording-transport controls:
- Punch, User, Loop, Previous/Next Marker
- Start, End, Rewind, Fast Fwd, Stop, Play, Record
- General controls:
- Record Enable, Pan, Mute, Solo
- Channel Select controls:
- Bank, Output (Master Fader), Increment, Decrement
- Window-view selection:
- Mix, Project, Transport
- Fader-mode selection:
- Read, Write, Touch, Off
- 5 User-defined key mappings
- Hands-free punch in/out using footswitch (not included)
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Dual-servo drive-belt motor design for fast and smooth fader operation
- Rugged metal top plate and military-grade buttons
- External 9 VAC power supply
- Compatible with all major recording software for Mac® OS X and Windows®. For details, see the Tech Specs.
- Tight integration with PreSonus® Studio One® software