- Computer Recording
- DAW Controllers
- Presonus: Monitor Station V2: The desktop speaker-management solution.
Presonus: Monitor Station V2: The desktop speaker-management solution.
Manage multiple audio sources and sets of monitor speakers, track using illegally loud headphone amplifiers, and talk back to your drummer—all from your desktop.
Audition your music with your choice of three stereo pairs of speaker outputs, each with separate level control. Four screaming-loud headphone outs and a talkback mic ensure your musicians hear every note—and your instructions—clearly.
There’s more to managing a monitoring system than I/O, level controls, and talkback. The Monitor Station V2 offers powerful options that allow you to configure it for the way you like to work.
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS inputs
- 1 Stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1 Stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Main outputs
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Cue outputs
- 4 ¼” TRS screaming-loud stereo headphone outputs
- Large Main level control
- 3 Individual Main Source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3 Individual Speaker Select switches
- Cue section with Source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF Select switch
- Aux Input level control
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
- Convenient desktop design