Presonus - StudioLive 32 32: 40-input Digital Console
We've been lucky enough to see the Studio Live 32 in person and it's a true thing of beauty, quality and class. The features and routing are endless, the thought put into the design is quite unbelievable and the connectivity is so advanced and flexible you'll find yourself laughing in amazement!
Simply put, the Studio Live 32 is the most advance digital mixer (in all areas) in it's price range, it even out classes some considerable more expensive mixers. But most importantly of all it sounds fantastic. This is a new generation of digital mixers, no limits in all areas.
The StudioLive 32 is in stock and ready to ship now. Please contact us if you if any questions.
The most powerful mixer in its class.
The StudioLive® 32 digital console/recorder is by far the most powerful mixer in its class. The result of nine years of R&D, our third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 33 recallable XMAX preamps. Yet despite its extensive features, the StudioLive 32 actually improves upon PreSonus®' legendary ease of use while letting you customize its workflow and operations to fit the way you work. The coveted StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack Capture™ recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
Integrated multitrack recording and virtual soundcheck — no computer required.
PreSonus Capture® recording software is an intuitive, rock-solid multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck. It's installed directly into the StudioLive 32 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture's one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 32's onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One® for Mac® and Windows® (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session, including fader levels, Fat Channel setting, and yes, any drum solos that you may have had to endure that night.
A re-envisioned Fat Channel.
The StudioLive 32's Fat Channel has received a major overhaul while continuing to offer digital precision with the heart and soul of analog. Our new Fat Channel implements a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel, from classic tube limiters to passive EQs. And in addition to channel processing, the StudioLive 32 offers 6-band, fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs. Enjoy extensive, studio-style processing when recording on location or running shows on the road!
Define your own layouts, views, and workflows.
StudioLive 32 goes above and beyond in providing ways to customize things to best fit the way you work. User layers for the channel faders let you place any channel or bus fader anywhere you want — and they're easy to set up. But we didn't stop there. How about customizing your Fat Channel layout, putting the parameters you care about most right at your fingertips? There are even several workflow options to personalize your mixing experience. For instance, you can control the mixer with multiple iPads and –optionally– a computer, each running UC Surface with a different view, enabling you to see and touch all of the controls you need at a given time.
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders with choice of:
- 1-to-1 workflow—assign all channels to the top layer, with one fader per input channel
- Split-layer workflow—split the faders between inputs and outputs, including DCAs and Aux outputs
- RGB Select buttons with user-assignable colors
- Transport control
- 8 user-assignable buttons for mute groups, scenes, and more
- All-new Fat Channel controls including
- 8 scribble strips, encoders, and multicolor buttons
- Customizable user layer
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- DAW control (Studio One, MCU, and HUI) coming soon
Inputs and Outputs
- 40 total inputs
- 32 channel inputs: 16 mic, 16 mic/line
- 1 XLR Talkback mic input with recallable XMAX Class A preamp
- 2 stereo Aux inputs
- 16 FlexMix outputs: 12 XLR, 4 balanced TRS
- 4 TRS subgroup outputs
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA) tape input and output
- Bluetooth™ 4.1 wireless tape input
- Stereo AES/EBU digital output
- 2 XLR (L/R) Main outputs
- XLR Main summed mono output
- 2 TRS monitor outputs
- Stereo headphone output
Channels and Buses
- 32 input channels with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 stereo aux inputs
- 26 buses:
- 16 FlexMixes (can be designated as aux, subgroup, or matrix mixes)
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- 4 internal effects sends
- Stereo main bus
- 24 Filter DCAs for easily and flexibly controlling groups of channels
- 1 Ethernet control network port
- Dynamic, Self Assigned, and Manual IP address modes
- 1 Ethercon AVB audio network port
- Complete ecosystem of AVB solutions, including stageboxes and personal monitor mixers, will be available in 2017
- Onboard 34x34 SD recorder (using Capture™)
- 38x38 USB recording interface
- 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Intuitive Fat Channel signal processing on every channel with:
- A/B settings comparison
- Highpass filter and polarity reverse
- Gate/expander with sidechain
- Compressor with sidechain
- 4-band parametric EQ on inputs
- 6-band parametric EQ on outputs
- Delay on every input
- Delay on every output
- Professionally programmed library of presets
- Vintage EQ and compressor models available on every input
- Passive EQ
- Vintage EQ
- Tube compressor
- FET compressor
- 8 31-band graphic EQs
- 4 internal effects buses: combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options
- Built-in real-time analyzer and signal generator
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Input meter on every channel
- Full-size Fat Channel metering
- Input meter
- Gate gain reduction meter
- Compressor gain reduction meter
- Full-size stereo Main output meters
Scenes and Presets
- Create, save, and edit up to 100 scenes
- Scene management with:
- Scene Safe—prevents a scene change from affecting designated “safe” channels
- Create, save, and edit channel settings and copy/paste between channels
- Advanced channel preset options can save and recall:
- Channel type and name
- Input settings (preamp, +48V phantom power, polarity, pan)
- Fat Channel A & B settings
- Bus assignments
- Aux and effects send levels and pan
- Select button color
- 8 Quick Scenes
- Studio-quality converters with 115 dB dynamic range
- 48 kHz operation with 24-bit resolution (44.1 kHz option coming soon)
Actively Integrated Software
- UC Surface touch control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Studio One® Professional digital audio workstation software for Mac and Windows
- Capture™ multitrack recording software for Mac and Windows
- QMix®-UC aux-control software for iOS® and Android™ available free from Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store
Presonus web site found website: http://www.presonus.com/products/StudioLive-32/
The StudioLive 32 has arrived: Digital Mixing Redefined. Again. Learn more at http://presonus.com/products/StudioLive-32
PreSonus—Studi...The StudioLive 32 has arrived: Digital Mixing Redefined. Again...
Customers also viewed
Presonus - Faderport 8 - NEW PRODUCT - Includes a Free Pair of Presonus HD7 Studio Headphones Value $79.99!