Sennheiser e602-II Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum and Bass Instruments Microphone
The Sennheiser e602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
Sennheiser e602 II Features:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low-frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.25 mV/Pa; @ 50Hz 0.9 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ohm
STL Pro Audio is extremely proud to be an authorised NZ retailer for Sennheiser.