ART TubeMix 5-channel Mixer with USB and Assignable Tube
Small-format Mixer with Big Tube Sound
The ART TubeMix mixer and USB interface is a great solution for guitarists and bassists that need a simple and flexible recording solution. TubeMix is a 5-input mixer with two mic inputs, a hi-Z instrument input, and two line inputs — all can be recorded simultaneously. The magic happens when you engage the built-in tube circuit to add harmonic richness to any sound source. Assign the tube to act as a dual-channel tube preamp, or apply it to the instrument input to add girth to guitar and bass. Complete with a 3-band EQ and aux sends for each channel, the ART TubeMix is well-equipped for small-format mixing and recording applications.
Beyond its capable mixing features, the ART TubeMix packs a surprise for guitar and bass players — built-in amplifier simulation. Apply this with the push of a button to take your dry instrument signal and run it through a simulated amplifier and speaker cabinet.
ART TubeMix Mixer/Audio Interface Features:
- 5-input mixer and USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 low-noise mic preamps with impressive dynamic range
- hi-Z instrument input for guitar or bass with built-in amplifier simulator
- Built-in 12AX7 vacuum tube is ready to add harmonic richness to either mic or instrument inputs
- Switchable 48-volt phantom power for condenser microphones
- VU meters for assessing overall volume level, LED meters for keeping an eye on signal peaks
- Channel controls include 3-band EQ, stereo aux send, pan, and volume
- Comprehensive monitoring section with controls for Aux Return, USB Return, Main Mix level, and Control Room/Headphones level
STL Pro Audio is an authorised dealer for ART Pro Audio.