Cascade Fat Head BE (Bare Essentials) Ribbon Microphone
The new go-to microphone for recording guitar
FAT HEAD BE DETAILS
The FAT HEAD BE offers the same famous FAT HEAD sound (sonically the same as all of the other stock FAT HEAD'S) featuring the same ribbon motor and transformer - less aluminum case, wood box and premium shockmount. The FAT HEAD BE has been described by Guitar Player Magazine as the new go to microphone for recording guitar.
About the Fathead BE:
Loosing sleep over how to get fat guitar or drum sounds? Fatheads are the answer and an unbelievable sounding ribbon microphone. These babies can handle drums and a screaming guitar cab and more. Want to get those chuggy' gat sounds we'll the Fathead is the answer. We simply cannot record guitars without them, and you feel the same soon!
* Type: Ribbon (velocity) Microphone
* Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
* Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
* Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
* Frequency response: See PDF below
* Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
* Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
* Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 135 dB
* Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
* Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 6 1/2", 1" (O.D. body)
* FAT HEAD BE Ribbon Microphone
* New rubber mount Shock
* Vinyl pouch
STL Pro Audio is the exclusive NZ distributor for Cascade Microphones.