We are extremely happy to bring to New Zealand, Lauten Audio from California USA.
STL Pro Audio are the authorized NZ distributors so buy with confidence.
Lauten Audio Oceanus LT-381 - Large-diaphragm Tube Microphone with Variable Pickup Patterns, Power Supply, Shockmount, 7-pin Cable, Wood Box, and Flight Case
This mic really performs on vocals
Clear the air for big revealing sound. Built to give you classic sound under modern low-noise circumstances, the LT-381 Oceanus is a fantastic vocal mic. It's an original high-performance transformer-less tube condenser microphone that produces full and detailed recordings.
Capture your source in great detail
A 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule captures minute details of the sound source. With the unique circuit topology and body design you will notice increased clarity as well as subtle tube character. Being a transformerless mic, it also minimizes feedback and signal loss, while the unique signal path eliminates the harshness often associated with transformerless mics.
Great features for a range of sound characteristics
The LT-381 Oceanus features a variable polar pattern selector allowing you to choose omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 as well as six intermediate positions. This variable pattern selector provides the ability to achieve many variations of sound characteristics. The rugged vintage style external power supply houses the polar pattern selector and supplies a consistent voltage to the microphone to achieve optimal performance. There are two features designed to reduce vibrations and noise. First, the capsule is internally shock mounted. Second, each microphone has a custom heavy-duty shock mount that securely holds the microphone and reduces external vibrations and noise.
Get the best of both modern and vintage-style construction
Internally the LT-381 Oceanus is a innovative blend of classic and modern day components. This microphone features our new 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule designed to capture minute detail. It also contains one of the most unique circuit topologies of any microphone on the market today. It utilizes a NOS military-grade pentode tube with a carefully selected operating point as the input and gain stage, and a transformer-less tube output stage. Finally, our unique vacuum tube isolation chamber reduces component temperatures as well as noise.
Lauten Audio LT-381 Oceanus Variable-pattern Tube Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large 31.25mm dual-diaphragm capsule
- Variable-step omni to cardioid to figure-8
- Vacuum tube input and output
- Internal shock mount
- NOS military-grade tube
- High-resolution capacitors
- Vintage style power supply included
- Heavy duty shock mount and premium Gotham 7-Pin tube mic cable included
- Sustainably farmed wood mic box and deluxe flight case included
- Circuit: Transformer-less vacuum tube
- Type: Dual-diaphragm condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 (variable)
- Dimensions: 8.8"x2.4"
- Freq. response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic range: 100dB minimum
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 120dB
- Self-noise level: 20dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36+/-2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz
- Connectors: 7-pin XLR and 3-pin standard XLR
For more details see the Lauten website HERE.
Customers also viewed