MXL V67G Condenser Microphone
Buy with confidence from the authorised NZ distributor for MXL Microphones. Brand new, authentic product with full warranty.
In stock and ready to ship.
The legendary MXL V67G has become a standard as a low cost high performing condenser microphone with a full rich, round and vintage sound suitable for all instruments and vocals. The V67G is designed to help make your recordings sit in your track perfectly and there's a reason why this mic has been so popular - it does exactly that. You'll find you don't need to eq anything and you'll consider getting a second to make a pair!
The MXL V67G Condenser Microphone is often described as having a sound that is "old school tube mellow." Designed with Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for a smooth, open, and pure sound. The mic is designed to capture vocals but works brilliantly on all sources. In blind tests at our studio it has beaten mics worth thousands, it really is that good.
- V67G Microphone
- Microphone stand Hard Mount
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Solid state preamp
- Optional MXL-57 isolation shockmount available
- Comes with mic stand adapter
- Wired with Mogami cable
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lb./589.67g
- Metal finish: Green with gold grille
For full specifications see the MXL web site here:
STL Pro Audio is proud to be the exclusive MXL Microphones distributor for New Zealand.