PRESONUS ERIS E8 - 2 WAY 8" Near Field Monitor - Pair
Fantastic accurate, full of features and priced way under performance.
The Presonus Eris range represents what has to be the best performance and feature to cost ratio in the market!
These monitors perform extremely well and with such a small footprint make themselves perfect for project studios, mobile recording rigs, an office or even work.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris® E4.5 studio monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response so they reveal what’s really in your tracks and mixes. They also offer a suite of acoustic tuning controls to let you adjust their response for the acoustics of your room. The result: Eris monitors ensure you hear everything accurately so you can produce your best work.
Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar® low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris Kevlar woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
Monitors you can customize.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® T8 subwoofer into your monitor setup, allowing you to adjust the upper end of the Temblor’s range to match the lower end of your full-range speakers.
Components and construction
- 8-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs (E5/E8)
Ships with full 12 months warranty.
PreSonus Eris E5 http://amzn.to/2d2B5Kz Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/TheRawView Contact me for BUSINESS inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/TheRawView https://www.facebook.com/therawview http://instagram.com/therawview/
PreSonus Eris ...PreSonus Eris E5 http://amzn.to/2d2B5Kz Follow me on Twitter h...