PreSonus FaderPort 8 Production Controller
Take charge of your mixes! PreSonus’ new Faderport 8 expands on the concepts on which the popular Faderport is based; simplicity, flexibility, and hands-on control, all at an affordable price. The Faderport 8 offers eight touch-sensitive, 100-mm motorized faders, eight high-definition scribble strip displays, a footswitch input, and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions. You can control mix functions including track record arming, zoom in/out on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes — and, of course, control track levels with the simple touch of a finger!
You get transport controls, solo, mute, automation control, panning, and so much more — there are even user-assignable controls that you can put to work however you like. It’s all designed to streamline your workflow by letting you get hands on — and more creative — with your mix.
The Faderport 8 supports Mackie Control and HUI protocols, so it’s compatible with just about any DAW right out of the box. And, if you’re a Studio One user, you’ll get total integration and support for features such as:
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity