Yorkville YSM8 Studio Monitors Pair
Overstocked so on sale for a limited time with stock
The Yorkville YSM8 delivers unmatched clarity and fierce bottom end. The 8-inch woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter deliver precise reproduction and a large sweet spot for listening in larger spaces and at higher volume. A solid ¾-inch MDF cabinet with reinforced bracing reduces rumble and the contoured baffle virtually eliminates cabinet self-interference. The front facing port design solves the issue of bass coupling with back walls and corners in smaller studio environments and further enhances bottom end response at higher listening levels.
Compatible with virtually any source, the Yorkville YSM8 has a widely variable input trim control for the balanced XLR / ¼-inch combi-jack input. Four position high and low frequency trim controls (at -2, -1, 0 and +1.5dB) allow user adjustable EQ contour to compensate for speaker placement in less than perfect listening spaces.
The YSM8 is designed for professional studio applications and for punishing listening environments where the widest possible sweet spot and higher volumes are required.
- Reproduces source material with near pinpoint accuracy and detail
- Contoured MDF baffle engineered to minimize front face reflections
- Front facing port design eliminates bass coupling with back walls and corners in imperfect listening environments
- Improved phase response provides a wider 'sweet spot' in the listening position
- Strategic bracing and ample internal dampening eliminates unwanted low frequency rumble
- Biamplified Power Module (75 watts woofer / 20 watts tweeter)
- Custom designed soft dome tweeter
- High quality low frequency 8-inch woofer
- Rock-solid 3/4-inch MDF cabinet construction
- XLR and ¼-inch TRS balanced inputs
- 4-position high and low frequency trim controls to optimize response for recording space
- Front mounted power switch for added convenience
- Active or Passive: Active
- Program Power (Watts): 95
- Biamp / Configuration: Yes-Two Way
- Max SPL: 105db
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3db): 45Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 2.4 kHz
- HF Driver: Neodymium soft-dome tweeter
- LF Program Power(Watts): 75
- Sheilding: Yes
- HF Power Amplifier (Watts): 20
- Inputs - 1/4-inch: 1
- Inputs - XLR: 1
- Input Sensitivity (Vrms Sine): 0.2
- Level Controls: 1
- EQ Controls: 1
- Limiter: Yes
- LED Indicators: Power On Front
- Other Controls / Features: Base Foam Pad
On the YS Site.
STL Pro Audio is proud to be an authorised Yorkville Sound dealer.
Customers also viewed