ART Project Series - USB Dual Pre
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
• Two low noise mic preamps with up to 48dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators
• Phantom power
• USB Powered
• Battery powered for location recording
• 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix control
• Latency free monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus.
• The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
No special drivers are needed just plug and play
Full details on ART Website here.
STL Audio: ART...
Customers also viewed