Darkglass Electronics - Alpha·Omega AO900
Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 - 900-watt Bass Head
Yes its in stock, ships next business day.
Yes the promotion is real and while stocks last. Don't hesitate or you'll miss out!
The next generation of Darkglass Amplifiers is here.... Gig and Record with Epic Bass Tone
The Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 bass amplifier head can be amazingly loud when you need it to be — good thing it delivers outstanding tone, too. With the built-in Alpha and Omega drive engines, you'll be able to bolster your bass tone with just the right amount of harmonic richness and tonal girth. Use the VCA compressor to maximize your sonic impact without dulling your sound. And whether you're performing onstage or recording in the studio, the 6-band graphic EQ makes it easy to tailor your sound to sit in any mix. Complete with support for IR cabinet simulation for lifelike direct recordings, the Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 bass amp offers everything you need to take your bass tone to the next level.
Well equipped for direct recording and performance
While it does offer an impressive 900 watts to push some serious air through a speaker cabinet, the Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 amp head has everything you need for outstanding direct tones too. It has memory for up to three IR cabinet sims, and you can upload your own via USB. You also have your choice of pre- and post-processing DI outputs, allowing you to choose how much the Alpha-Omega 900 shapes your tone.
Ample connectivity options for any type of bass rig
The Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 has the flexibility you need to integrate with practically any bass rig. Dual speaker outputs offer 1/4" or speakON connectivity. A send/return loop makes it easy to integrate pedals and other effects processors. You can even optimize the Alpha-Omega 900's performance for any type of bass pickups, thanks to its passive/active input mode selector.
Your ideal practice companion
Whether you're waiting backstage before a performance, or waiting for your turn in the studio. The Alpha-Omega 900 features an 1/8" aux input for your smartphone, and a headphone output with its own volume control. Even with your rig fully set up, you can set up a private practice session to work on lines or simply jam along with your favorite tracks.
Darkglass Alpha-Omega 900 Bass Amplifier Head Features:
- 900-watt solid-state bass amplifier head
- Dual TS/speakON speaker outputs, with 4-ohm or 2-ohm functionality
- Direct outputs for both pre- and post-processed signals
- Passive/Active switch optimizes performance for passive or active bass pickups
- Aux input and headphone output allow you practice along with a music player
- Acclaimed Alpha and Omega drive engines allow you to dial in harmonic richness and sonic girth
- VCA compressor for controlling dynamics and fattening your tone
- 6-band EQ gives you powerful tone-shaping options
- Memory for 3 IR cabinet simulations, uploadable via USB
- MIDI input for remote switching
Customers also viewed