Darkglass Electronics - Vintage Ultra V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
It's with great excitement that we can now announce STL Pro Audio is the new exclusive NZ distributor for Darkglass Electronics. This means ALL Darkglass Electronics products will available in NZ, with full support and warranties. Also at prices that can't be beat by parallel importing and with demos available in Wellington at our studio facility The Armoury.
Darkglass Electronics are a fantastic manufacture of boutique pedals and amplifiers and we are extremely proud to be representing them in NZ.
Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
This 2-channel Preamp Pedal Could Replace Your Amp
Now in its second generation, the Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 bass preamp pedal delivers even more sonic options for live and studio applications. In response to player requests, this edition features a separate switch for the overdrive section, allowing you to toggle it without altering your other settings. Each mid control now features a three-way toggle switch for a total of six different mid-emphasis settings. There's a master volume control to manage your overall signal better, plus a dedicated headphone output and balanced audio out for flexible connectivity. Complete with a switchable impulse-response cabinet emulation for lifelike direct tone, the Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 bass preamp pedal is a one-stop-shop for great bass tone.
Everything you need for hefty bass tone
Darkglass Electronics considers the Vintage Ultra bass preamp pedal to be the best they've made to date. It's a portable bass preamp that offers two core tones: a massive clean sound and a vibrantly saturated sound. You can leave your amplifier and cabinet at home, plug the Vintage Ultra preamp pedal directly into the sound system, and enjoy huge bass tone with ample sound-shaping capabilities.
Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 Bass Preamp Pedal Features:
- 2-channel bass preamp pedal
- Dedicated footswitch for distortion
- Master volume level for optimizing overall signal level
- Mid controls feature 3-way switches for frequency control
- Covers the sonic range from huge cleans to heavy saturation
- Blend knob mixes clean and saturated sections together for extra harmonics with clean fundamentals
- Headphone output for personal practice sessions
- Balanced Direct Output for connecting to soundboards or recording devices
- Switchable impulse-response cabinet emulation for amp-like direct tones
- Micro-USB B port connects to your PC or Mac to load different virtual cabinets
- Unbalanced output for connecting to bass amplifiers
- Attack switch controls the amount of high-frequency signal to be saturated
- Grunt switch controls the amount of low-frequency signal to be saturated
The new Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 has as unique feature which is the Impulse Response Cabinet Simulation. Today we will show you what is does to your sound. This also was our June 2018 Giveaway which is no longer active. check out out channel to the this months Giveaway. And the winner of this June 2018 Giveaway is.... https://youtu.be/xhj2FJRIGx0 New Juli Giveaway: https://youtu.be/9eP4l960SDk
Darkglass Vint...The new Darkglass Vintage Ultra V2 has as unique feature which...
Customers also viewed