Rupert Neve has one of the most famous names in the audio industry and for good reasons. He has designed and manufactured some of the most famous professional audio products ever made! The new generation Rupert Neve Designs line extends his legacy and we're very excited to part of his global network here in NZ has his exclusive NZ distributor.
Rupert Neve Designs Portico II MBP
Special order ships in 7-10 days.
The Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor lets you enhance, reshape, and polish your sound to perfection. Whether you want to add finishing touches to your master buss, level out a stereo group, or add new life to mono sound sources, the Portico II Master Buss Processor gives you the compression, limiting, and stereo field manipulation you need. What's more, the Portico II Master Buss Processor features the same ultra-smooth Class A signal processing made famous but the 5088 mixer and the Portico II Channel, plus 72V topology, which lets it integrate with virtually any system. If you're serious about your sound, then it's time to ask your Sales Engineer about the Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor!
- Powerful and flexible compression
- Transparent and musical limiter that's super-easy to use
- Amazing Stereo Field Editor section expands the depth of your sound
Both channels of the Portico II Master Buss Processor feature one of Rupert Neve Designs' most versatile compressors to date. Whether you want to add punch to your mix or smooth out your vocal subgroup, the Portico II Master Buss Processor has the compression you need. Controls for ratio, threshold, attack, release, blend, side chain highpass filter, limit, and make up gain let you dial in the perfect compression quickly an easily. Use the two compressors independently, or instantly link them with the push of a button. Texture controls with Silk/Silk + tonality lets you add classic Neve warmth, and a blend control lets you dial in dry signal, so you can get all of the compression you want without losing transients. What's more, the Portico II Master Buss Processor lets you dial in feed-back or feed-forward compression modes, so you can choose from vintage or modern tones.Transparent and musical limiter that's super-easy to use
Often overlooked at first glance, the Portico II Master Buss Processor's 1-knob limiter is a powerful and flexible tool. This simple limiter lets you get the most out of the Portico II Master Buss Processor's compression section, giving you the option to blend compressed and dry signals together and still keep sharp transients from clipping. Rupert Neve Designs' Adaptive Release Technology also gives this limiter its unique ability to grab onto fast transients, without smothering the rest of the signal.Amazing Stereo Field Editor section expands the depth of your sound
Although the Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor functions wonderfully as a dual-mono processor, it really shines in stereo mode. That's thanks to its unique Stereo Field Editor. The Stereo Field Editor uses advanced Mid/Side stereo manipulation techniques, allowing you to adjust your stereo bus's width, depth, and ambience. Beyond widening your stereo image, the Portico II Master Buss Processor can actually bring center-panned instruments out in your mix. That makes the Portico II Master Buss Processor as invaluable a tool for mixing down as it is for defining the spread of your subgroups.Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor Features:
- Powerful 2-channel compressor/limiter/stereo field manipulator
- Full compression sections for both channels, including attack, release, ratio, and threshold controls
- Side chain inputs with highpass filters for both compressors
- Feed-back/Feed-forward controls let you select from modern and vintage compression sounds
- Texture control with 2 Silk modes let you add classic Neve warmth
- Blend controls allow you to mix dry signal back into your compression, preserving transients while adding punch
- Simple and highly musical 1-knob limiter with Adaptive Release Technology allows for brickwall limiting that doesn't distort or affect levels under the threshold
- Stereo Field Editor section includes independent controls for width and depth as well as the width and depth EQs, allowing you to dial in the perfect stereo field
The Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor is the perfect way to get the most out of your mix!
Please see here for full specifications and a more in depth description of the MBP:
Be sure to download the manual it's very informative and goes to great length to explain how to get the most from it.
STL Pro Audio is extremely proud to be the exclusive NZ agent for Rupert Neve Designs.