MXL AC-360-Z Boundary Conferencing Microphone V2
USB-C 3.0 power and signal, 7.6 m audio range, Multiple AC-360-Zs can be linked together to cover large areas
Please note these are suitable for Zoom Rooms only.
Decades of expertise developing studio-recording microphones is baked right into the MXL AC-360-Z Boundary Conferencing Microphone. Twelve internal microphone capsules, divided into four quadrants, ensure 360° of perfect speech intelligibility within a 7.6 m radius, without reliance on any additional equipment.
Solid, all-metal construction and a reinforced frame give the AC-360-Z extra durability for shared office environments. The included locking DC power supply ensures that the AC-360-Z won't get accidently unplugged during important meetings.
When used with Zoom, each quadrant is individually processed and optimized for Zoom Room acoustics and configurations. Multiple AC-360-Z's can be daisy-chained together using included USB-C cables for the large Zoom Room installations.
The AC-360-Z's rubber feet are removable so that the unit can be mounted directly on conference room tables using the included assortment of USB cables, universal power supply, and mounting pads to enable virtually any installation, anywhere.
- Designed for use in corporate communication settings like group web conferencing rooms, huddle rooms, meeting rooms, and more
- Multiple AC-360-Zs can be linked together to cover large areas
- 12 internal capsules for full 360° audio pickup
- 7.6 m audio range
- USB-C, 3.0, and 2.0 power and signal
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity, no drivers required
- Available in Black or White
STL Pro Audio is the authorised NZ distributor for MXL Microphones.
Customers also viewed