IK Multimedia iRig 2
Connect Your Guitar to Your Favourite Apps
IK Multimedia's iRig 2 is a simple guitar interface for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android gadget, and it also works with most Mac computers. This adapter plugs into the 1/8" TRRS jack on your device, sending your guitar or bass signal to your favourite effects or recording app, and returning the stereo output to your headphones. This updated version of the iRig also features a 1/4" output, so you can hook up an amp too.
IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface Features:
- A simple guitar Interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, and Android
- 1/4" input accepts both guitar and bass instrument-level signal
- 1/8" TRRS plug sends instrument signal to and returns stereo signal from your device
- 1/8" headphone output lets you monitor your sound in private
- 1/4" out with dual mode (FX/THRU) operation lets you connect your guitar amp
- Thumbwheel lets your set the input volume quickly and easily
- Compatible with most effects and recording apps
- Includes AmpliTube FREE software
- Includes a microphone stand and hook-and-loop fastening strip
Turn your mobile device into a mobile amp rig with the IK Multimedia iRig 2!
IK Mutimedia site here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irig2/
STL Pro Audio is an authorised IK Multimedia dealer.