Lauten Audio - Atlantis - FC-387 Large-diaphragm FET Condenser MicrophoneLauten Audio
Lauten Audio - Atlantis FC-387
Large-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone with 3 x Voicing's, 3 x Gain Settings, and 3 x Polar Patterns (Omni, Cardioid, and Figure-8), Shock mount, and Flight Case
Check out our new video (below) made with Lauten Artist Thomas Oliver. The video uses the Atlantis exclusively.
+ FREEBIE - Purchase a Lauten Atlantis and we'll throw in a 5m Canare Quad Core Mic Cable worth $99! Super Hi-End Cable from Japan.
And don't forget the Atlantis is in stock and includes FREE Shipping in NZ!
Three distinct voicing switches let you use the Atlantis FC-387 to bring out 3 completely different characters, it's like owning 3 different microphones. You can use different setting in one song for variation or use different settings for different songs to suit your requirements. The possibilities are huge. The only problem is you'll want more than a single Atlantis!
The Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET condenser microphone gives you a degree of control over your sound beyond the reach of most typical mics. That's largely because of its 3-way voicing switch, which lets you subtly but effectively contour its basic character. Set to its Gentle postion, the Atlantis FC-387 levels out bright peaks, taking the bite out of sibilant esses. The Neutral setting maintains even transparency without noticeably altering your sound, whereas the Forward voicing lets you add life to dull sources, without reaching for your EQ.A polar pattern to fit any environment
Just as important as its various voicings, the Atlantis FC-387 gives you three polar patterns to choose from, allowing you to record in any environment. The omnidirectional setting is open and responsive, allowing you to capture both the crispness of your source and the resonance of your recording environment. The Atlantis FC-387's cardioid mode, on the other hand, gives you excellent off-axis noise rejection and naturally tames some of the low end. Finally, Lauten Audio gave the Atlantis FC-387 a figure-8 setting, which provides you with amazing side-noise rejection.Gain options for a wide range of sources
Once you start using the Atlantis FC-387, you're going to want to stick it on everything. Luckily, Lauten Audio gave it a 3-way gain switch, so it can accommodate any instrument. For general use, the 0dB setting gives you the purest, most transparent sound. For a bit more presence (and to hit your mic preamp a bit harder), you can kick the Atlantis FC-387's output up by +10dB. If, on the other hand, you're recording a blaring guitar cab or using a pair of Atlantis FC-387 mics as overheads, you'll probably find its -10dB setting useful.Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Condenser Microphone Features:
- Extremely versatile FET condenser microphone that's great for anything from vocals to didgeridoos
- Large-diaphragm, solid-state FET design provide a naturally smooth sound
- Individually hand-tuned capsule and premium high-resolution electronics provide unrivalled sound quality
- Switchable omni, figure-8, and cardioid polar patterns let you adapt to any environment
- 3 x voicing options let you change the contour of your sound, mellowing out highs or bringing them forward
- 3 x gain settings let you boost weaker signals and pad louder sources such as drums and guitar amplifiers
- Cardioid, omni, and figure-8 polar pattern switch
- -10dB attenuation switch
- Low-noise FET
- High-resolution capacitors
- Heavy duty shock mount, sustainably farmed wooden mic box, and deluxe flight case
- Circuit: Solid-state low-noise FET
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8
- Freq. Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB minimum
- Impedance: < 200 ohms
- Max. SPL: 0.5%THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Self-noise level: < 15dB(A)
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa OR -36+/-2dB 0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz
- Connectors: 3-pin standard XLR
- Power Requirement: +48v phantom power
STL Pro Audio are the authorised NZ distributors so buy with confidence.