Small diaphragm FET condenser microphone pair featuring, cardioid and omni capsules, high and low‐cut filters. Includes hard mounts and wooden box.
Terrific Condenser Mic Pair Value!
The Lauten Audio LA-120 is a small-diaphragm FET condenser mic with interchangeable pressure-gradient capsules, an ultra low-noise JFET amplifier, and transformer-balanced output. The LA-120 ships with both cardioid and omni capsules and is fitted with a lowpass filter (switchable between 10kHz and 15kHz), as well as highpass filter (switchable between 50Hz and 150Hz). This feature set gives you tremendous versatility in both studio and live sound applications. Sold in pairs, the LA-120 is your go-to workhorse mic on drum overheads, acoustic guitars, strings, brass, percussion, and many other instruments. At STL, we've found that a pair of Lauten Audio LA-120 microphones is perfect for spaced pair, XY, and ORTF stereo mic techniques.
- Professional level classic inspired instrument condenser microphones
- Ideal for capturing vibrant character and transients
- Intelligent features get you great recordings with ease
- Interchangeable cardioid and omni-directional capsules
- 50 and 150Hz low-cut & 10 and 15kHz high-cut filters
- Ultra-low-noise USA JFET amplifier for superior solid-state sound
STL Audio is the authorised NZ distributor for Lauten Audio.